Kaiya's cheeks are really starting to fill in!!! She looks a tiny bit like Droopy the Dog in this photo while she has a hold of the "binky" - although she doesn't manage to hold on to it very long!!

One of the things that has been REALLY fun for me is to go back and compare Kaiya's day with Allie's day over on her blog. I love seeing how similar they look like...but I also LOVE reminding myself what was going on - on that particular day in Allie's life! It is amazing to see how far I've come as a mom and a person. From being scared to death to having my mom leave me alone...to now...looking forward to her leaving so I can start a routine. With Allie - I didn't know I could even start a routine and be successful in it - this time with Kaiya - I knew I could be successful - I just needed to have the right tools to do it...and with my mom being such a wild card - I knew that wouldn't happen while she was here!
Check out Day 37 of Allie and see just how much they look alike!
I'm so glad that I pained through blogging everyday with Allie...and although I'm feeling the pains again with keeping up with Kaiya's blog...I know I'll appreciate it later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment