Today, Bana, Allie, Kaiya and I headed out to the mall for our annual Santa trip. I was more worried about Allie and Santa but I should have been worried about Kaiya. She slept the entire time we were in line and by the time we got tot he front...she was disgruntled...and gassy! She farted the entire time she was on Santa's lap...and it smelled by the time we left. I felt bad for the man. You can see it in her face...her farting face!!

Tonight we ventured out to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square. It was ccccccold. We put Kaiya in the Moby wrap...but I was still worried that she was cold.
She wasn't happy at first...so we headed inside and miraculously found a mother's room that was temporarily set up. So I fed her as much as possible and she soon passed out. We then ventured out with the rest of Salt Lake and froze!
Kaiya was such a good baby though and didn't make one peep!
The photo below was taken...before...we fed her. As you can see from her facial expression...she wasn't the happiest!
No comments:
Post a Comment