Today was Kaiya's two month check up - however, today Kaiya is two months and one week. Kaiya was two months on Thanksgiving, so there was no way we were getting in on that day!!
I was surprised to see how BIG she has gotten...
Here's an idea of her growth:
Weight:
10/4/11 - 7.78 lbs (50%)
10/13/11 - 8.53 lbs (58%)
10/24/11 - 9.57 lbs (70%)
12/1/11 - 12.72 lbs (90%)
Length:
10/13/11 - 20.67 in (65%)
10/22/11 - 22.44 in (95%)
12/1/11 - 22.95 in (71%)
Allie was ALWAYS in the 90th percentile and up, so we knew she was a big healthy baby. Kaiya is on the smaller side COMPARATIVELY...but still a big baby. When she was first born - our OB examined the placenta and umbilical cord. She mentioned that the umbilical cord was on the thin / small side, but didn't seem to affect the baby. I'm convinced this is the reason why she didn't come out as large as Allie - and I'm not really complaining!!!
But Kaiya is showing us that she is doing all she can to catch up!!

And of course - here are more smile pictures! Her hair cracks me up...I look at this picture and think HAIR PLUGS..

No comments:
Post a Comment