Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 109 - My big sister and the Bumbo

We decided to try out the Bumbo...

The physical therapist recommended that we keep Kaiya out of swings and seats since they can contribute to the condition that she has. She did pretty well in it!

I'm not quite sure why babies look so cute / funny in these when they first sit in them. I guess it's because you've never really seen them sit up until now...and then their head bobbles back and forth!!

Allie felt the need to help Kaiya hold her head up...


And then tried to help her look toward the camera and say, "Cheese!" This picture really cracks me up. There will be way more of this in the years to come - Allie trying to help / control her baby sister!
But in the end - Allie loves Kaiya so much!! And it makes my heart sing!


And I am busted!! Kaiya is wearing the same outfit from yesterday...sometimes - we don't change her outfit EVERYDAY...at least on the weekends! She'll wear her pj's the next day...all day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment